Krampus lady detail.
Like I said — I have thirteen limited editions of this left for $15 apiece + postage — private message me or email me if you’re interested. Once they’re gone, they’ll never again be available in this particular colorway :)
Pinup Krampus-lady in vintage tones for KRAMPUS FEST at Tangent Gallery.
I have thirteen limited editions of this left for $15 apiece + postage — private message me or email me if you’re interested. Once they’re gone, they’ll never again be available in this particular colorway :)
I drew a spaceman.
I don’t know what spacesuits look like apparently.
stairswemeetagain asked: Ugh, god forbid women not wanting to be treated like crap at work. Clearly that's the same thing as wanting every man dead. Sorry you had to put up with that. :/
It was actually a pretty good discussion, though!
Just thought it was kind of unintentionally hilarious & ironic — dude’s way older than me, for one, and for another, he was arguing that he was creating a safe environment already for women and HOW DARE I CRITIQUE THAT, etc, etc.
Got into a huge ‘heated discussion’ with some people in my local entrepreneur community, over attempting to send them pro-feminist articles & explain why, generally, treating ladies in the workplace like crap is….not the way to have a “diverse company.”
So I guess I’m a man hater. It was also implied that I couldn’t read, so, really, it’s a wonder I’m managing to type this, in between my busy schedule of man hating and illiteracy.
I have a whole lot of things to be thankful for, lately — receiving a whole lot of love from all sorts of absolutely wonderful people I know, and lots of prospective clients and collabs are happening too.
Here’s a few specific things I want to talk about, though. Ta daaaaah!
- Lovely, lovely friends. I can’t ask for anyone more supportive than the other artists and designers I know. I can always count on getting help, or feedback, or someone to do work & share critiques over coffee. (Or, when needed, a good complaining session. Pretty often, really.)
- My family is pretty excellent, also. Golden labrador included, even though she eats my socks.
- Dylan is probably the best boyfriend anyone could have. I tried to list a few specific points, and I think there might be too many to list? He’s awesome at relationshipping and just, awesome in general. We went out for bagels today. And it was AWESOME. See? Look at the trend here. 5/5 would trade again A+ ebay user.
- Great clients! I talk to a massive amount of people on a regular basis, and when someone really is passionate about their project & easy to work with, it makes me really happy. Thank you for being fantastic, professional people! I love making work for you guys.
- Living and working between two cities that allow me to make a decent impact and meet so many new cool people fairly soon out of school. It’s exciting and kind of addicting.
- The internet. Because, c’mon.
- Bath products I’m not hideously allergic to.
- iPhones. As someone who got one fairly late in the game, being able to find things and addresses and contact people whenever is amazing.
- My intuos5. Yes.
- Moleskines. I got several new ones for my birthday this year and I’m already well on my way to filling them with art. I’m pretty sure moleskine usage, for me, is a direct correlation to how active I am as an artist.
That’s all I can think of, in my turkey-and-polish-sausage-induced food coma.
But seriously — I love y’all. Thank you for almost 600 followers and all the love!
Good morning! I’m going to be a featured artist at this, so if you live in the Detroit area, you can come and see me draw and maybe buy some affordable art for a good cause!
Sketch version of Ishtar from thesis stuff in 2012. Already posted it on facebook ages ago, but I really like it.
Hi, nightbloggers. I’ll touch this up tomorrow, just sketching out quick ideas of prints for Krampus fest.